by Texas Homesteader ~
Last week I shared with you a very quick & easy single serve 60-second microwave brownie recipe. I mentioned that sometimes to add a gooeyness that I crave I like to top the hot brownie with this pourable chocolate frosting.
It turns this quick & easy treat into something more like a molten chocolate cake. (Hey don’t judge, sometimes a girl just can’t get enough chocolate!)
It’s so easy to whip up & I always have these ingredients in my pantry. No more frosting in a plastic tub for me!
I promised to share the recipe with you and here it is, my friends. Get ready to be amazed!
I typically use the recipe below for a couple of 60-second mug brownies for RancherMan & myself. Or anywhere really where a full layer of frosting isn’t desired.
I originally found this recipe several months ago at Our Heritage Of Health and she touted the recipe as being a healthy superfood since it uses honey, cocoa and coconut oil.
But I loved it because there’s no cooking. You just stir it together and pour! Or you can heat it up and use it as a hot-fudge topping – OH YUM!
I’ve also used it on many occasions when I’m making my Instant Pot Cheesecake. Sometimes I want to dress up the cheesecake to a turtle fudge flavor. This chocolate drizzle offers lots of eye candy to the cheesecake.
As I typically do, I amended the recipe slightly to suit what is usually found in my pantry. And of course I always add just a touch of coffee to anything chocolate. I feel it intensifies the chocolaty flavor. Feel free to use a touch of milk instead if you like.
This quick no-cook drizzle chocolate recipe has become a go-to recipe in my kitchen. Check it out!
I use this drizzle for cheesecakes or other desserts where a full layer of frosting isn't desired.
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder (can add 1/2 Tablespoon for a dark-chocolate flavor)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 Tablespoon cold coffee (intensifies chocolate flavor, but you can use milk instead if desired)
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
Directions: Mix all ingredients together in a cup and pour onto cake
Other Easy Desserts
- Depression-Era CRAZY CAKE – No Butter, Eggs or Milk
- No-Cook Chocolate Frosting
- Stir-n-Pour Drizzle Chocolate
- Quick Homemade Whipped Cream
- Easy Instant Pot Cheesecake
- Apple Crumble QUICK With Pie Filling
- Pumpkin Bread (with Cake-Mix Shortcut)
- Healthier Banana Bread Recipe
- Rich, Chocolaty Homemade Brownies
- Chocolate Pudding In A FLASH
- Banana Pudding – A Hug From The South
- Cherry-Pie Tortilla Rolls
- Cantaloupe Bread w/Pecan Praline Glaze
- Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Easy Homemade Shortcake
- Strawberry Shortcake Dessert
- Fresh Pear Cake
- Healthier ‘Ice Cream’ Using Bananas & Fruit
- Easy Cookies-n-Cream Ice Cream Cake
- Homemade Honey Graham Crackers
- Cake-Mix Cookies – Only 3 Ingredients!
- Double Chocolate Banana Chunk Cookies
- Sugar-Free Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Truffles
- Rich & Creamy Hot Cocoa
- …And MANY MORE!