by Tammy Taylor
Last week I shared with you a very quick & easy single serve 60-second microwave brownie recipe. I mentioned that sometimes to add a gooeyness that I crave I like to top the hot brownie with this pourable chocolate frosting.
It turns this quick & easy treat into something more like a molten chocolate cake. (Hey don’t judge, sometimes a girl just can’t get enough chocolate!) It’s so easy to whip up & I always have these ingredients in my pantry. No more frosting in a plastic tub for me! I promised to share the recipe with you and here it is, my friends. Get ready to be amazed!
I usually use the 1/2 recipe for a couple of mug brownies for RancherMan & myself. I originally found this recipe several months ago at Our Heritage Of Health and she touted the recipe as being a healthy superfood since it uses honey, cocoa and coconut oil. But I loved it because there’s no cooking. You just stir it together and pour! Or you can heat it up and use it as a hot-fudge topping – OH YUM!
I amended it slightly to suit what is usually in my pantry and it’s become a go-to recipe in the Taylor household since then. Check it out!
Melty chocolate frosting: (1/2 recipe)
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1/2 Tbs cold coffee
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
Directions: Mix all ingredients together in a cup and pour onto cake
Other Easy Desserts
- Pumpkin Bread (with Cake-Mix Shortcut)
- Depression-Era CRAZY CAKE – No Butter, Eggs or Milk
- Rich, Chocolaty Homemade Brownies
- Chocolate Pudding In A FLASH
- Banana Pudding – A Hug From The South
- Cherry-Pie Tortilla Rolls
- Cantaloupe Bread w/Pecan Praline Glaze
- Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Fresh Pear Cake
- Healthier ‘Ice Cream’ Using Bananas & Fruit
- Easy Cookies-n-Cream Ice Cream Cake
- Homemade Honey Graham Crackers
- Cake-Mix Cookies – Only 3 Ingredients!
- Double Chocolate Banana Chunk Cookies
- Sugar-Free Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Truffles
- Rich & Creamy Hot Cocoa
- …And MANY MORE!
C’mon by & sit a spell! Come hang out at our Facebook Page . It’s like sitting in a front porch rocker with a glass of cold iced tea. There are lots of good folks sharing! And you can also follow along on Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram
If you’d like to receive an email when a new blog post goes live,
subscribe to our Blog!