by Texas Homesteader ~
Just doing things because ‘that’s the way we’ve always done it’ is almost guaranteed to cost you some big-time bucks. Sometimes all it takes is keeping your eyes open and being open to making a change if a better deal presents itself. And sometimes the savings from that one little change lines your pockets month after month too!
Today in honor of Throwback Thursday I’m sharing one of my most popular posts. Are you getting your money’s worth, or paying extra for NOTHING??!!
Other Budget-Stretching Articles
- Buying Products Used: Good For Your Budget
- MYO Pet Stain Carpet Cleaner
- Are You Getting Your Money’s Worth (or paying extra for nothing)
- Repurposing An Empty Coffee Canister To A Cute, Country Breadbox
- Repurposing Items To New Life
…And MUCH More!!
*See ALL Our Frugality Articles*
Other Low-Waste Stories
- Our Low-Waste Coffee
- No-Waste Citrus Juice For Recipes
- Don’t Waste Those Onion Trimmings
- Ditch The Plastic – Using Glass In The Refrigerator
- 5 Zero-Waste Products We Love
- Food Waste in America: What Do Those Dates Mean?
- Zero-Waste Hygiene – Using A Safety Razor
- Buying Products Used: Good For Your Budget & The Environment
- Eliminate Plastic Produce Bags
- *All Eco-Friendly Posts*