by Texas Homesteader ~
Today’s throwback Thursday post is about one of my favorite things to cook in my solar oven. ‘Boiled’ eggs! I was amazed when I learned you could cook those eggs without any water at all, right in their cardboard carton!
Looking For More Solar-Cooking Recipes?
- Meatloaf In A Solar Oven
- Cheesy Chile-Chicken Casserole
- Boneless Breaded Pork Chops
- SW Chicken w/Seasoned Brown Rice
- BBQ Pork Sandwiches
- Homemade Marinara Sauce
- Pumpkin Bread
- Baking Bread In A Solar Oven
- Cooking Hard-Boiled Eggs In A Solar Oven
- Baking Potatoes In A Solar Oven
- Brewing Tea With The Sun
- Emergency Preparedness On The Homestead
You can see our other SOLAR oven articles here
C’mon by & sit a spell! Come hang out at our Facebook Page. It’s like sitting in a front porch rocker with a glass of cold iced tea – lots of good folks sharing! You can also follow along on Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram.