by Texas Homesteader ~
Grilling season is upon us, y’all! Last year RancherMan decided he wanted to smoke pork roasts on the grill. So he went looking for a good rub recipe and BOY did he come up with a good one!
This rub is delicious and it’s also part of the mop-sauce ingredients. (oh, and the mop sauce contains both beer and coffee -powerfully flavored & DELICIOUS!) I often use the rub for seasoning other food in my kitchen too. It’s pretty multi-purpose for us.
So if you’re hankerin’ to get out & do some grilling and you’re looking for the perfect seasoning rub and mop sauce, look no further! Today to celebrate Throwback Thursday I’m sharing RancherMan’s favored recipe with you. Check it out!
Other Favorite Condiments
- Homemade Mayonnaise
- Baconnaise – Bacon-Flavored Mayonnaise
- Fast Food: Basic Mix-n-Pour BBQ Sauce
- Honey-Sweetened, Smoky BBQ Sauce
- Thousand Island Salad Dressing
- 1-Minute Creamy Salad Dressing
- Sweet/Savory Pear Relish
- Fresh Pico de Gallo
- Fresh Herb & Olive Oil HERB BOMBS
- Quick Garlic/Herb Sauce Using Fresh Herbs
- Oats Can Substitute Easily For Bread Crumbs