by Texas Homesteader ~
When I think of dad I think of sage advice, and love & guidance throughout not only my childhood days, but even as an adult. Dads certainly have my gratitude.
In thinking about gift ideas for dad, I asked RancherMan to share his opinion. What do dads really want???
He listed several things in many price ranges, which was helpful. Here’s a list of gifts he thinks would please any dad. You can click the link or the photo for each item to get further details.
(NOTE: If you need a little more inspiration a helpful, categorized Amazon list is included at the end of this post for your convenience)
(Note: all prices mentioned are as of this writing and are subject to change)
Yeti Tumbler – RancherMan’s a hard-working man. During the heat of summer I like to make sure he stays properly hydrated. Fill this heavily-insulated tumbler with ice and water and it stays cool for hours. And I’m seeing some Yetis for $29.
*Cordless Tools – RancherMan’s always puttering in the shop, making or fixing things. Cordless tools are his most valuable asset as he does what he does. Go big or go small, but you can’t go wrong with cordless tools
*Grilling Accessories – This gift is easy to customize to whatever suits your dad the most. There are cases with chunky grilling utensils or grilling accessories such as grilling mitts, grill lights, baskets and more!
*Hooky Ring Toss Game – Remember dad cringing over your dart game when your dart would miss the mark and make a hole in the wall around the board? No? Just me? Eh Hemmm… At around $25 this is a fun game board similar to darts, but safer and with less potential damage. Problem solved!
*Ring Wi-Fi Doorbell – If dad loves security, this is a great peace-of-mind gift. The Wi-Fi doorbell has many features so dad knows who’s at the door! This may be a little more pricey than some of the other options but I’ve seen refurbs for under $75
*Beer Bottle Chillers – RancherMan thought these were VERY clever! They’re chiller sticks to place in a bottled beverage to quickly chill it down for hot-summer-day refreshment. How handy!
*Personalized Pocket Knife – This is another of RancherMan’s faves, RancherMan carries a pocket knife every day in his back pocket. What dad wouldn’t like a personalized knife? They start at less than $10 for the basic models. But you can get as fancy as you like!
*Universal Socket Set – RancherMan’s a socket-set junkie let me tell ya. He loves these universal socket sets because it’s an all-in-one tool. And at as low as $10 your dad would love one too.
*Echo Dot – a fun virtual assistant. And depending upon which generation you decide on you can get them as low as $49.99 (as of this writing). We have ours to play music from Amazon Prime playlists, set reminder alarms, check our calendar or the weather, answer questions, etc. RancherMan loves ours.
*Amazon Gift Shop – If you really just don’t know where to start, don’t worry! Amazon has a handy Gift Shop section for men. It’s a whole section of gift ideas for dad! You can start with categories and work down from there.
So there are a few gift ideas to get the ball rolling. Whatever you decide, the most important gift of all is YOU. Spend time with dad if you can. Or if he lives far away, give him a call & let him know how much he means to you.
- Homemade Gifts We’ve Given
- Gift Ideas For Mom
- Gift Ideas For Dad
- Must-Haves For Any Home Cook
- The Gift Of Time: 6 Fun Experience Gift Ideas
- Christmas Gift-Idea Roundup
- Repurposed Denim Hand Warmers
- 8 Eco-Friendly Gifts Your Friends Will LOVE!
- Low-Waste Christmas Gifts We’ve Received
- Cute Santa Sleigh Made With Candy
- Thinking Of Adding A Pup To Your Home This Christmas?
Eco-Friendly Gift Ideas:
- Gift Ideas For The Eco-Friendly Mom
- Homemade Gift Ideas
- Homemade Chai Tea Mix
- Gardener’s Hand Scrub
- 3-Ingredient Beeswax Lip Balm
- Repurposed Denim Pocket-Sized Hand Warmers
- The Gift Of Time: 6 Fun Experience Gift Ideas
- Experience Gift Idea: Escape Room Challenge
- Rustic Repurposed-Denim Baskets
- Cedar Solar-Light Garden Feature
- Rustic Bois d’Arc Solar Light
- Photo Wall Hanging Using Reclaimed Barn Wood
- Making A Small Gift Box With A Greeting Card
- Make a Customized Label With Plain Ole Shipping Tape
- 8 Environmentally Friendly Gifts For Your Friends
- Low-Waste Gifts We’ve Rec’d & Loved
- Environmentally-Friendly Gifts Can Be Fun
Low-Waste Gift Wrapping & Presentation
- Low-Waste Gift Wrapping Tips
- Reusable Gift Wrap Ideas
- Low-Waste Gift Basket Option
- Make A Cute Gift Box Using A Greeting Card!
C’mon by & sit a spell! Come hang out at our Facebook Page . It’s like sitting in a front porch rocker with a glass of cold iced tea. There are lots of good folks sharing! And you can also follow along on Pinterest, Instagram & Twitter